We’ve been back from Mali for just over two months. In that time I’ve been consumed by work that wasn’t the Africa stuff.
Since returning I’ve:
- shot and edited my friends fashion show
- edited another friends wedding that I shot last April in The Bahamas
- cut On The Wing down to 23 minutes from my friend who composed the score so he could play the music live to a shortened version of the film at his doctoral recital
- used a slightly different 26 minute cut of the film to send to a national distributor
- logged 3 hours of footage I shot about a different mural project going on in Portland
- created a DVD out of the OBAMAKO concert footage for the band that played and sent the DVD to France
- created a school-friendly DVD of On The Wing
I am thrilled to say that I am finally done with everything that was standing between me and really getting to work on the Mali Mural project. I have now logged a total of 6 hours of footage out of the 51 I shot while we were there. I will now commence with regular blog updates with video from the trip.